Analyst (1st Year), Investment Banking (Healthcare)
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. In Hong Kong, we recruit within the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Banking and Financial Services, Human Resources, IT, Risk, Compliance, Legal & Audit, Office Support and Sales & Marketing.
A leading US bank is looking for a Analyst with a year of Investment Banking experience (ideally in Healthcare) to join their growing team.
- Conduct research and analysis on the Bank's client and prospects as well as industry sub-sectors and contribute ideas for those clients and prospects.
- Design, build and manage discounted cash flow, leverage buyout and merger consequences models for live and contemplated M&A transactions.
- Maintain client relations during the deal executing period and build industry-specific or product-specific expertise.
- Act as an integral part of the execution team by supporting senior bankers in deal execution.
- 1 year of Investment banking transaction advisory execution experience.
- Strong Financial modeling/Valuation and analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic record is required
- Experience in Healthcare Coverage is a plus
An excellent opportunity to join a high performance team in Hong Kong.