The Role Analyst Key Accountabilities * Perform industry and company research and analysis; corporate valuation; financial modeling; * Maintain specific data bases to support the senior members * Assist in developing client presentations and the information memoranda supporting the management of client relationships; * Assist
- Perform industry and company research and analysis; corporate valuation; financial modeling;
- Maintain specific data bases to support the senior members
- Assist in developing client presentations and the information memoranda supporting the management of client relationships;
- Assist to coordinate the work of other professional involved in the projects and provide support to the marketing function for transactions;
- Support the cooperation and communication with BOC headquarters and branches; and
- Such other duties as shall be directed by your superiors from time to time.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor or Master degree holder in Business, Accounting, Finance or Economics, with outstanding academic record,or minimum GPA at 3.5 or above at bachelor degree or equivalent;
- Good knowledge on Chinese economy and capital market in general;
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills (i.e. financial modelling and analysis);
- Self driven and independent with commitment to work;
- Highly effective written and oral communication skills in both English and Chinese, including Putonghua
Notes to applicants:
1. Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
2. The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
3. Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our group.