Analyst Programmer - Securities Trading Platform
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- abc Fintech Recruiters Limited
- 16 Mai 18 2018-05-16
abc Multiactive Limited is a listed company on the GEM board of Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (8131). Since its incorporation in 1978, abc Multiactive (Hong Kong) Limited (ABC) has a long history of providing Information Technology Financial solutions to business in the Asia Pacific region. abc Multiactive (HK) Ltd has developed as a leading developer of e-finance, CRM and Fintech software solutions. To cope with our business expansion, we are looking for talented candidate to join our team:
- Develop Trading / Settlement / Statement System for Banks and Financial Institutions
- Perform application system testing and prepare system documentation for ongoing support and enhancements
- Follow the team process and guideline in order to maintain the quality and sustainability of the code base
- Provide all kinds of support on system maintenance / implementation / post-implementation
- Troubleshoot network and financial solution software problem
- Higher Diploma holder or above in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 2 years of software development experience in Financial field, preferably in Trading platform development
- Knowledge in C#, Java and Oracle is highly preferred
- Good understanding in multithreading and socket programming
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to learn quickly, self-starter and work under tight schedule
We offer excellent career prospects, competitive remuneration package including 5-day work, medical & dental coverage , performance bonus, and other fringe benefits to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary and date of availability.
Only the short listed candidates will be notified. All personal data collected would be solely used for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed after 6 months.