Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Responsible for processing of Investigations, Telecom and transaction screening and related activities in accordance with the established procedures & risk control, bank policies & guidelines, service standards
- Handle the receipt of customer instructions and the confirmation with customers in accordance with the established procedures and risk control, bank policies & guidelines, service standards
- Handle and respond to inquiries / requests from internal / external partners, customers, on transaction processing and related matters
- Conduct UAT of various projects and initiatives
- Provide suggestion for streamlining operational procedures, increasing productivity, enhancing operational control, achieving resource utilization (for surge of volume) by means of DBS Management System continuously
- Perform independent reconciliation / stock checking exercises, e.g. general ledger reconciliation
- Escalate exceptional / outstanding / suspicious transactions to section manager and other relevant parties for necessary action per the Incident Management Policy
- Experience in payment investigation or payment operations
- Good knowledge of banking operations, fast payment and remittance processing preferable
- Conversant with SWIFT and RTGS operations
- Conversant with the regulatory requirements pertaining to payment, remittance processing
- Strong senses of risk control and management
- Public holiday duty may be required
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.