Anti Fraud Manager (Credit Card)
- Support the 24/7 Credit Card Transactions Monitoring Team, and ensure responsible shift has sufficient manpower to cover for 7 x 24 operations.
- Take part in credit card transactions monitoring and follow-up suspicious transactions.
- Conduct data analysis and prepare for fraud case investigation.
- Update management regularly on credit card fraud trend.
- As contact point with market peers, card organizations to exchange the latest intelligence and formulate preventive strategies and suggestions to management,
- Share knowledge and skill transfer to other team members.
- Ensure bank's policies and procedures comply with regulatory requirements.
- Perform other tasks and instructions assigned by the Head of Anti Fraud Management or senior management
- Degree holder preferred
- Experience in credit card operations and anti fraud work preferred
- Able to handle multi-tasks independently
- Possess strong analytical and resource planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Good command of both verbal and written English and Chinese