Application Security Manager - Financial Crime Risk - Hong Kong
- $1,300,000 + bonus
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Aquis Search , EA Lizenz Nr.: 16S8125
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Global Investment Bank requires a subject matter expertise in application security with a good understanding of all other aspects of security. The role will sit in the financial crime risk team Understanding of Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Ab Initio, SAS and knowledge of intelligence analytics would be required.
- Identify and implement application security controls that go beyond the current offerings within the industry.
- Ongoing oversight and management of the controls as the principal individual responsible for securing the applications and the user base.
- Identifying the specific risks and vulnerabilities associated with new to bank technologies interacting as part of a broader platform and with aggressive delivery targets.
- Establishing security processes and protocols that go beyond, and may conflict with, current standards in order to provide the requisite level of security assurance to senior stakeholders including Line of Business and Regional Function COOs.
- Developing and maintaining strong and productive relationships with a diverse set of senior stakeholders and the lines of business, in order to align agendas and priorities
- Using technical and business knowledge to formulate actionable security solutions and identify new opportunities to enhance the overall security of the platform and the user base
- Working in a new and developing department Financial Crime Threat Mitigation and securing technology without precedence
- Accurately prioritising between the competing demands of a security project and live security processes