Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
We are currently seeking high caliber professionals to join our department as Assistant Analytics Manager Principal Responsibilities
- Mine and analyze large structured and unstructured datasets and apply advanced statistical methodology to explore strategic solutions and actionable recommendations to solve business problems
- Translate business problems into data science initiatives with appropriate methodology, manage the business application effectively and evaluate the results rigorously
- Conduct analysis and insight generation to support Fraud / Financial Crime risk mitigation and Anti-money laundering
- Collaborate with Group and offshore centre for different analytic solutions implementation and cross-reference sharing
- Contribute to team development, effectiveness and success by sharing knowledge and good practice, working collaboratively with others to create a productive, diverse and supportive working environment
- Adhere to HSBC policy, procedures and control requirements applicable to day-to-day working, exceptional and project activities
- University degree in Mathematics, Data and Information Management, Statistics, Computer Science or other related discipline
- Minimum 4 years' working experience in analytics, modelling and machine learning
- Solid experience of customer analytic in banking industry, experience in the application of business insight into Fraud Risk Mitigation and Anti Money Laundering would be an advantage
- Proficient in SAS, SQL and Microsoft R/Python. Knowledge in Visualization tools (e.g. QlikSense, Data Studio, Tableau), GCP, Big Query, digital data is an advantage.
- Good in mining massive volume of data for quick insight discovery
- Good communication, interpersonal, problem solving, and presentation skills
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.