Assistant Audit Manager / Audit Manager (Data Analytics)
- Develop data models and interactive dashboards in big data environment to identify risks, forecast trends, and uncover insights
- Conduct data analysis and deliver analytics results by working closely with auditors in specialized areas such as corporate banking, personal banking, financial markets, etc.
- Perform model reviews and assist other audit projects as needed
- Explore advanced methods and technologies to enhance analytics performance
- Conduct research on the latest trends and applications about AI, Big Data, Continuous Auditing, etc.
- Degree or above, major in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related disciplines
- At least 2 years' experience relating to data analysis or database management
- Proficiency in SQL and programming languages such as Python & VB
- Self-motivated, strong initiative, and attention to details
- Good analytical, communication, and report writing skills
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese and English
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Audit Manager (with more experience will be considered as Senior Audit Manager)