Assistant Finance Manager, IFRS 17
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Support the Finance Project Team to ensure the accounting logic set up of IFRS17 & 9 meets the regulatory changes. Roles and Responsibilities
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Develop new IFRS 17 and IFRS 9 accounting logic and accounting posting rules with Group Office;
- Deliver IFRS 9 methodology development in review sessions to wider stakeholders;
- Assess data and system gap based on methodology documents;
- Joint create and review user requirements from IFRS17 Methodology documents with Group Office and internal stakeholders; and
- Develop UAT test cases based on UR requirements for in scope system;
- Execute UAT testing and resolve UAT findings;
- Supervise and support assistant managers and senior associates during the methodology and testing phases;
- Develop financial closing processes for the implementation of IFRS17 and IFRS 9;
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as and when required;
- Adhere closely to project timeline and escalate issues in a timely manner
- Able to resolve issues independently
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or other related degree
- At least 5 years experience in financial accounting reporting function or project/change team in insurance industry, and/or audit working experience
- Knowledge in IFRS 17, IFRS 4 and IFRS 9 is an advantage
- Working knowledge in SAP is an advantage
- Experience in financial system change roll out is an advantage
- Proficiency in computer skills such as Microsoft Office Suite, Visual Basic and SQL is an advantage
- Detail-oriented and both a good team player and team leader
- Organised and discipline in meeting project schedules
- Able to multi-tasks and handle multiple priorities
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Less experienced Candidate would be considered as "Assistant Finance Manager"
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.