- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 05 Nov 17
Assistant Manager/Officer, Collection Support
- Standort: Hong Kong
- Gehalt: Negotiable
- Art des Jobangebots: Vollzeit
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With 1,700 branches and offices in 68 markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities to over 89,000 employees.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Collection Support is responsible for overseeing the overall quality assurance, compliance, system enhancement and process management in relation to CB Collection. The Assistant Manager / Officer is responsible to assist the Senior Manager to handle the above areas. This position is based in HK but will have occasional travel to the Shenzhen Collection (SZ) Centre.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure the team complies with the Bank's Key Control Standards
- Represent HK CB Collections and work with Credit Operational Risk Manager for matters in relation to compliance and operational risk
- Assist to design and implement varies control measures to ensure quality & accuracy of the operational process
- Assist to conduct periodic self-assessment and audit review
- Represent CB Collections in all internal / external audit review
- Acting on behalf of Senior Manager, Collection Support to handle customer feedback arise from the collection activities
- Organize period internal sharing sessions with both HK & SZ collection teams to ensure the compliance awareness and process improvement
- Assist Senior Manager to discuss and implement the system enhancement related to Collection & Recoveries area
- Review and improve the process management to achieve higher standard requirements
- Co-ordinate with SZ team and HK team to conduct the necessary training Organize period internal
- Sharing sessions with both HK & SZ collection teams to ensure the compliance awareness and process improvement
- Support and conduct daily collection operation activities
Qualifications and Skills
- Solid working experience in quality assurance or risk control
- Basic knowledge regarding the collection cycle
- Knowledge in Bank's operational process
- Good problem solving skills and ability to work under immense pressure
- Fluency in written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Compliance / Operational Risk background preferred but not a must
- Possesses sharp judgment and ability to make prompt and reliable recommendations to management under tight timelines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Third Party Applications
Please note: Applications from third parties are not accepted unless by invitation.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.