Assistant Manager, API
This role is an entry role in partner collaboration of credit card. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for interacting and working closely with internal stakeholders and cross functional teams including DM, CPO, Marcom and product solutions in rolling out various usage, API and digital campaigns.
- Support the RM in preparing pitch to partners for API and other digital collaborations.
- Monitor budget and prepare accruals.
- Prepare MIS on various API projects to monitor the result and suggest necessary actions.
- Work with merchant partners in facilitating the API roll out and supporting campaigns.
Prefer candidate able to work in fast pace and adaptive to fast changing environment.
Good communication skills.
Possess multiple tasking ability. Education:
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Marketing Job Family:
Marketing Program Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting