Assistant Manager, Business Servicing
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
The overall job purpose is to work in the Account Management Team to address the needs of the business channel and able to drive continuous improvements in Prudential's service level provided to our partners.
- Establish good relationship with brokers and IFAs in the market to promote our service excellence
- Work closely with Director, Brokerage Business to evaluate and drive continuous improvements in servicing level for the broker & IFA channel
- Drive quality sales and liaise with Brokerage Administration and Support Team to ensure a robust business support foundations for our front lines and Brokers to achieve assigned KPIs
- Ensure daily enquiries from and services provided to Technical Representatives of brokers at satisfactory level and handle daily administration to ensure quality deliverables to brokers / IFAs
- Operate a smooth application process in our office area to deliver a one-stop service platform for brokers
- Bachelor degree with minimum 3 years relevant working experiences in insurance industry
- Have good understanding on insurance industry (preferable on Broker market)
- Responsible and team oriented
- Good written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Good presentation and problem solving skills