Assistant Manager, Finance (IFRS 17)
Established in Asia in 2013 with a trailblazer mentality, FWD is the primary insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group (PCG), with minority shareholders Swiss Re Group, GIC Ventures, RRJ Capital and Hopu Investments.
FWD spans 10 markets in Asia including Hong Kong SAR & Macau SAR, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Malaysia and Cambodia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. We focus on creating fresh customer experiences and making the insurance journey simpler, faster and smoother, with innovative propositions and easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to be a leading pan-Asian insurer by changing the way people feel about insurance.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job
- Support the IFRS 17 implementation project
- Responsible to perform end to end User Acceptance Test for IFRS 17 as well as participate in data and system infrastructure design
- Designing financial closing reporting processes and relevant reporting control under IFRS 17
- Assist in the development and implementation of data request and reporting processes
- Build management information system and financial analytical framework
- Qualified Accountant with at least 5 years of Accounting/ Finance experience
- Experience in Life insurance industry
- Knowledge in IFRS 17 and insurance company's financial statements
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge in SUN Accounting system is an advantage
- Good project management skills
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.