Assistant Manager, Group Company Secretariat
FWD Group spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, and Japan, offering life and medical insurance, general insurance and employee benefits across a number of its markets.
FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. For more information please visit WWW.FWD.COM
Assist and provide support to the Senior Manager in managing the Group's corporate secretarial matters and manage all aspects of non-operating Group entities in the Cayman Islands and Hong Kong.
- Together with the Senior Manager, handle all aspects of company secretarial matters in relation to Group corporate actions.
- Provide full spectrum support for Shareholders, Board and Sub-Committee meetings of the Group, including preparing and finalizing meeting agenda, cover notes, papers and minute taking.
- In relation to non-operating Group entities, draft routine resolutions and minutes, prepare statutory forms and coordinate with external service providers (where necessary) to ensure timely filings and compliance with local laws and statutory regulations.
- Support internal and external stakeholder requests, not limited to audit requests and provision of corporate documents/ statutory records in support of KYC/AML requests, financing or transactional teams' requests and where necessary, communicate with external service providers to facilitate such requests and obtain requisite certificates, registers and/ or documents from the external service providers.
- Liaise with other departments and various regulatory, bodies Professional parties
- Follow up on approvals, execution of wet-ink documents, maintain proper statutory records and filings, including ensuring Diligent Entities (Blueprint) is updated on a timely basis and that all information relating to the relevant Group entities are accurate and complete.
- Planning of the HK company corporate calendar so as to comply with both statutory regulatory and business requirements
- Leading ad-hoc projects in countries if necessary
- Assist in all other ad-hoc general company secretarial matters/projects as may be directed.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Associate of HKICS
- Legal or accounting qualifications advantageous
- At least 5 - 9 years corporate secretarial experience in a fast-paced international environment (listed company, financial institution or international professional services provider)
- Corporate secretarial experience with Cayman Islands incorporated entities a plus
- Knowledge of Diligent Boards and Diligent Entities (Blueprint) preferred
KNOWLEDGE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Proficiency in MS Office, strong IT skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good written English and Chinese
- Able to manage multiple stakeholder requests under time pressure, independent but also a good team player with willingness to go the extra mile