Assistant Manager, New Business Implementation - HSBC Securities Services
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Assistant Manager, New Business Implementation
. Principal responsibilities
- Manage the integration and asset migration of new business into HSS Global Custody
- Ensure full understanding of the needs and requirements of the clients and develop a plan to support a flexible and effective business integration proposition for HSS Global Custody
- Coordinate the negotiation of service levels across all area supporting HSS Global Custody products and services
- Ensure the daily work is done in accordance with the group policy and regulatory requirement
- Assist in addressing enquiries or issues from Clients and Client Services teams in according to the procedures and Service Level Agreement
- Produce monthly statistics reports in an accurate and timely manner for management and clients review
- Establish and maintain good working relationship with the clients and other internal stakeholders
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Relevant working experience in Securities Services industry, display good knowledge of securities markets and associated market infrastructure
- Good communication skills in spoken and written English, knowledge in Mandarin is an advantage
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Eager to learn, willing to accept new and additional responsibilities
- Ability to use custom software applications to fulfill job responsibilities
- Proficient in Computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.