Assistant Manager, Product Management (PAR & Market Intelligence)
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
Assist Director / Senior Manager on the development and deployment of individual life insurance products. Build / maintain solid business, market and competitive intelligence capabilities to effectively support the business while ensuring timely delivery of intelligence to key stakeholders
- Assist Senior Manager on Par product implementation to ensure timely delivery of new and/or revamped products
- Work closely with distribution channels and stakeholders (e.g. Life Administration, Information Technology, Actuarial, Marketing, etc.) to resolve issues arising from new product development and implementation
- Prepare documentation needed to support product development and deployment (e.g. product specification, policy contracts, illustration, product approval templates, etc.)
- Gather, develop, and effectively synthesize market intelligence to provide management with timely updates and analysis.
- Perform tracking and competitive analyses of competitors' business performance, distribution model, products, services and marketing initiatives.
- Produce and share regular market updates and insights with distribution channels on new product launches and other changes to competitive landscape.
- Provide support to the implementation of appropriate customer campaigns and fulfilment.
- University graduate in a Business or Marketing discipline
- 4 years' work experience in the life insurance industry, preferably in the product development or market research area
- Knowledge of life insurance products
- Good communication skills and writing skills in both English and Chinese
- Strong analytical skills, high attention to detail, team-oriented and resourceful