Assistant Manager, e-Banking (Merchant Business Planning)
- Support existing strategic partnership programs through the end to end process of the projects development and implementation, including mechanism design, content development, and implementation of program to accomplish API integration, digital acquisition and cross-selling of corporate eBanking products and services.
- Assist in executing sales strategies relating to merchant acquiring business to achieve the set objectives
- Assist in preparing documents, seek for management’s approval and manage to execute the projects, analyze and monitor the result.
- Support evaluation of business potential and feasibility of new business ideas
- Perform post campaign evaluation and conduct related P&L analysis
- Perform ad-hoc tasks
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer, e-Commerce or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in e-banking related projects, digital channel promotion or related area gained from Banking or Financial Institutions
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Innovative with keen interest in new digital technologies and trends
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with experience in working with technical and business teams is preferred
- Flexible, ability to work under pressure and detail-minded
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Putonghua)