- 14 - 15K
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- CASH Financial Services Group Limited
CASH Financial Services Group (“CFSG”, SEHK:510) is a leading financial services conglomerate in Hong Kong engaged in a comprehensive range of financial products and quality services comprising mobile trading, premium brokerage services, investment banking, corporate financial advisory, wealth and asset management, etc. As a leading technology-focused financial services provider, coupled with our professional human talents, CFSG is committed to operating the state-of-the-art trading platform for our clients to trade anytime, anywhere, and borderless.
In view of our rapid expansion, we are searching for high calibre talent to join us.
Assistant Project Officer
Reference Number : APO/CFSG/1218
- Assist in new business projects and new product development in electronic and mobile trading
- Coordinate with other business units or external parties to design and implement organized workflow for product & service deployment;
- Perform administrative support to existing apps / websites in operation (e.g. handle payment, invoices and inquires with external parties, handle the daily tasks assigned by supervisors to support existing operation)
- Conduct market research to identify customers’ need & analyze our competitiveness
- Handle ad hoc projects assigned by Supervisor
- Degree holder in Finance, Business, Information Technology or related discipline
- Fresh graduate is welcome, with experiences in product or project management of mobile applications, E-Commerce is a plus
- Enthusiastic on mobile and web applications is definitely an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive thinking, team worked oriented, self-motivated
- Willing to daily travel to Shenzhen Office once a week
Please apply in confidence with full resume, current and expected salary to the Human Resources Department, CASH Financial Services Group Limited, 21/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or by clicking "APPLY NOW".
The information provided will be used for selection purpose only. All information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.