Our client is a leading regional corporate bank. They are seeking an Assistant Relationship Manager to join their structured finance team. This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposures to a wide range of structured finance products as well as corporate client base across Asia region. • Attractive remuneration package and benefits, including OT allowance • Excellent career development opportunities • Intensive on-the-job training with focus on credit proposal and relationship management • Excellent structured finance product exposure • Excellent client exposure, including China large corporate, HK listed companies, MNC, Non-bank financial institutions
- Assistant Relationship Managers in originating and executing structured finance deals, including but not limited to syndication loan, club loan, leverage buyout, M&A loan, etc.
- Prepare in-depth credit proposals by conducting due diligence, industry analysis, peer comparison, financial analysis, cash flow projections, etc.
- Conduct market research, prepare pitch books and source new structured finance deals
- Present loan cases to credit committees in Hong Kong and Head Quarter
- Perform account opening for new clients and account review for existing clients with collaboration with AML and KYC teams
- University graduate in any discipline who shows strong analytical, financial modelling, report writing and interpersonal skills
- At least 1 year’s solid credit analysis experience on corporate lending with syndication loan exposure, experience with Blue-chips, Red-chips, NBFI would be an advantage
- Proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English is a must. Fluency in Putonghua will be an advantage
- Strong presentation skills
- Multi-tasked and able to work under tight timelines
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Donna Hong:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.827 or (852) 6377-1287
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more detailed discussion**