MUFG BANK IN HONG KONG (Incorporated in Japan with limited liability) MUFG has had a long-standing presence in Hong Kong for over 65 years. Today, MUFG is served by our commercial banking, trust bank as well as its securities arm. Our strategic partner, Morgan Stanley is also based in Hong Kong.
- To ensure effective and efficient compliance framework in Hong Kong and to roll out in APAC Region.
- To implement 2nd line compliance policy, training and monitoring method and collaborate with various Compliance Teams in the Region
- To address compliance risks, investigate actual or potential breach of relevant rules and regulations related to Global Markets Business
- Day to day compliance advisory to Global Markets Business and participation in business projects and initiatives
- To coordinate with Head Office and other stakeholders as a global harmonization
- To handle inquiries on Global Markets Compliance and provide solutions
- To support Senior Management on ad-hoc compliance issues
- Very strong interpersonal skills to be able to communicate and consult clearly at all levels of multiple stakeholders in compliance and APAC local units
- Strong hard working on problem solving
- Good understanding or experience of Banking business and/or Compliance
- IT skills for use of MS Office and internal/external systems
- Good understanding of Global Markets (FX/Derivatives) business and related code of conduct/ regulations, e.g. FX code, Dodd Frank Act. are desirable
- Skill of Project Management is desirable
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified