Aozora Asia Pacific Finance Limited (“AAPF”) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Aozora Bank, Ltd. (formerly know as Nippon Credit Bank), a leading bank in Japan. Due to our business expansion, we would like to invite high caliber professionals to join us.
- Case officer of assigned countries and credits in Asia Pacific Region.
- Assess credit risks and prepare credit proposals independently for internal credit approvals, including assessing, analyzing & interpreting complicated financial information, undertaking risk assessment analysis, financial projections in compliance with internal credit system, and other relevant due diligence works.
- Monitor existing exposures throughout the life of the transaction, including credit information gathering, review of external reports like equity reports & credit rating reports, timely update of news relevant to his/her responsible portfolio, and preparation of internal credit monitoring reports in compliance with internal requirements, etc.
- Closely work with teams in the Headquarter for new deals and existing transactions, including seeking credit approvals, coordination of internal credit administration works, answering queries in respect of credit monitoring, reporting of individual market situation, etc.
- Coordinate with middle-back office teams in funding/closing of transactions.
- Participate in developing structure finance business
- Supervise junior analysts for production of quality credit analysis.
- To comply with internal rules and policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Economics; CFA would be a plus but not necessary.
- 7-9 years experience in case management, credit analyses and write-up of credit proposals. Prior experiences in processing of syndicated loans and structure finance in Asia Pacific Region will be an advantage. Candidate of lesser experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Vice President. Previous experience working in a Japanese bank would be useful.
- Genuine team player with excellent interpersonal skills and presentation skills. Candidate is expected to be mature, professional, with positive working attitude and the ability to work effectively and efficiently under time pressure.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
We offer competitive salary package including 5-day work week. Interested parties please apply in strict confidence with full resume stating availability, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.