Our client, a well-established Bank in Hong Kong, is looking for a high-calibre candidate to join their Group:
- Bridge all Wholesale Banking Group units and other operation units on issues and matters in relation to WBG related system and process.
- Prepare quality proposals and requirements with inputs from Wholesale Banking Group stakeholders and / or other functional divisions for new / change to existing system and operation flow.
- Perform research, impact analysis, feasibility studies, designs, planning and implementation assessments to make new and / or change proposals to upgrade business and applications infrastructures of Wholesale Banking Group related system and process for the pursuit of operation excellence as well as accomplishment of ongoing internal and regulatory requirements.
- Support to implement the approved system and process in production environment in a sound manner.
- Prepare proper documentations (Operation procedures and guidelines) for implementation and operation of different Wholesale Banking Group related system and process.
- Participate in projects in relation to system and process to ensure business requirements are being properly address.
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years working experience in financial institutions with strong exposure in wholesale business process & operations reengineering
- Good analytical skills, detail-oriented with strong business sense.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
Interested candidates please forward your resume (in MS Word format) together with current and expected salary details by clicking the Apply Now button.