See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities:
- Lead project delivery resources/team providing project guidance and direction to achieve project goals.
- Able to work with business and support units on in annual project budget, implementation schedule and projection of resource.
- Prepare scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate & budget, work plan schedule & milestones, quality control, and risk identification.
- Manage all level of project management (budget, schedule, procurement, quality & risk) for individual real estate projects including planning, design, construction, occupancy, and closeout.
- Implement project documentation governance aligned with bank policies.
- Ensure project data integrity and documentation is accurate, timely and coordinated.
- Tracks progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines. Reports status and variances.
- Manage the change process in conjunction with the extended team.
- Create action plans to meet objectives, budget, and schedule.
- Implement change management routines to assess change requests, make recommendations, secure client approvals, and issue change orders.
- Demonstrate ability to identify project risks, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks.
- Maintain and establish close relations with stake holders i.e. landlords, management & users.
- University Degree Holder with minimum 8 years relevant experiences in renovation projects
- Able to work independently, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Adequate computer skills with good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, AutoCAD, Photoshop, etc.
- Proficiency in spoken / writing skills in both English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.