Assistant Vice President, Security Administration
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 08 Nov 18
Oversees the accessibility of HK and oversea user to bank application system and physical security system.
- Oversee the maintenance function of user’s accessibility to the Bank’s application systems and physical security systems, and, if necessary, assist in the aforementioned function for HK and overseas branches
- Participate in system projects as the user representative for security administration function and drive security administration requirement to meet security administration needs and bank and regulatory requirement on application security
- Provide advisory comments for security concerns and issues in system projects
- Provide recommendation to enhance controls on responsible areas and improve effectiveness and efficiency of the aforementioned function
- Ensure proper system controls are introduced in key system projects
- Keep informed of new developments in IT operations and auditing, as well as requirement of government and bank regulatory examining procedures
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures for security administration and controls and to keep policies and procedures updated based upon changes in business and regulatory environment
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in IT or control review exposures, security management or audit exposure is an advantage
- Certified in CISSP, CISA, CISM or other Cybersecurity recognized certificate is preferred
- Strong PC skills including spreadsheet and database software
- Knowledge of control requirements over IT environments and Bank’s regulatory and audit requirements over IT environments
- Knowledge of control requirements over physical access security and Bank’s regulatory, local and overseas government regulatory requirement over physical security
- Technical knowledge of security administration in MVS-ZOS, AS/400, UNIX, Linux and Wintel platforms and security applications including IBM Mainframe RACF is an advantage
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. ; Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.