Assistant Vice President, Team Lead, Operations, Cash Management (Investigation / Telecommunications)
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Ensure activities of the section (Investigations, Telecom and other daily BAU tasks) are completed as per established procedures, policies and guidelines, within specified standards of quality, agreed service level and industry cut-off time
- Support payment projects and testing, process re-design and other digital bank initiatives.
- Review, recommend and develop action plan for streamlining operational procedures, increasing productivity, enhancing operational control, achieving resource utilization
- Lead, coach and develop the members to achieve the section's goals and to complete their responsibilities.
- Promote and encourage open and good communication amongst all levels of members
- Adhere, provide guidance and ensure section members comply with the rules, guidelines and regulatory requirement of the Bank, HKMA, MAS, etc pertaining to the operations.
- Degree holder
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience in banking operations, prefer in payment operations and payment investigation.
- Conversant with SWIFT and RTGS operations
- Conversant with the regulatory requirements pertaining to payment, remittance processing
- Solid experience in process re-design and project testing
- With people management experience preferable
- Strong analytical skills and digital mindset
- Self-motivated and able to work independently under pressure
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.