* Reputable European Corporate Bank * Sits Under Regional Ops Risk Team * Competitive Remuneration
Our client, a reputable European Corporate Bank, is looking for an Associate- Regional Technology Risk. This person will be part of the operational risk team and assists regional head in the design, implementation, monitoring and application of an effective risk framework for technology related risks. This covers the spectrum of IT Disaster Recovery Planning, IT infrastructure, IT Systems and IT Security within the regions.
- For matters related to Technology Risk, the role reports to the Regional Head of Operational Risk Asia, and is the Vice Chairman of the Technology Risk Committee which topics comprise of key IT risks impacting the Branch, the state of IT controls, and the status of risk reduction plans
- Promotes ownership, management and compliance of risks in order to comply with Risk Management policies.
- Supports risk awareness in the IT domain through special and ongoing governance projects.
- Collaborates with Global Operational Risk, Wholesale Rural and Retail in the design and implementation of the technology risk management framework and supporting processes.
- Collaborates with IT stakeholder, in particular with the first line IT risk partners, in the identification, reporting and management of technology risks.
- Collaborates with location Operational Risk (OR) in the alignment of technology risk management policies and processes with operational risk management policies and processes.
- Collaborates with location OR in the day to day execution of risk management policies which involve business operational and technology topics.
- Be the subject matter expert and contact point for consultation on technology related regulatory requirements.
- University graduated in Information Technology or relevant disciplines; Relevant professional certifications preferred.
- Minimum 6 years' relevant experience in technology risk management and / or IT security.
- Strong knowledge of IT infrastructure components including software (Operating System, Application and Database), hardware (Server, Firewall, Switch and Router) and IT Security components.
- Knowledge of Technology Risk Management practices, fundamentals and frameworks.
- Knowledge of information security concepts, practices and tools.
- The ability to communicate effectively with Senior Management and convey risk issues and implications for complex technical solutions.
- Experience in handling Asia regulatory (e.g. MAS, HKMA, RBI, etc) requirements and compliance based initiatives including reporting.
- Knowledge of IT Outsourcing (risks, controls, monitoring) and related regulatory issues.
- Experience in assessing residual technology risks related to Business Continuity Planning (RTO, DR sites etc).
- Excellent communication skills with ability to influence outcomes with business and technical teams based on experience in risk analysis, compliance, business banking processes and systems implementation