DBS extends a broad range of capabilities in foreign exchange and derivatives, money market and securities trading, to corporations and financial institutions. DBS trades in a comprehensive product range, including foreign exchange, as well as interest rates and derivatives. Treasury & Markets (T&M) provides total solutions to serve DBS clients' hedging and investment needs with a regional emphasis. We have a strong record in providing innovative wealth management solutions to our individual investors. We are a leader in regional products with an excellent, customer-driven research capability and with cutting-edge risk management technology and systems.
- To build and maintain client relationships with Hong Kong and offshore Chinese financial institutions
- Understand specific client needs and explain products to clients
- To provide timely market intelligence on credit, rates and fx products offered by competitors
- Partner with product desks, relationship managers, traders and product champions to come up with products/strategies
- To be able to answer ad hoc client questions on documentation, regulatory requirements and capital issues
- University graduate major in Financial or Economic disciplines or equivalent.
- A holder of CFA, FRM is an advantage
- Good knowledge of credit/rates and FX products as well as good market sense/acumen
- Good interpersonal skills
- Understanding of derivative regulations including a general understanding of capital rules
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with good business acumen
- Strong data analytical mindset
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin