GF Holdings (Hong Kong) Corporation Limited (“GF Holdings (HK)”) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of GF Securities, responsible for managing and planning the business of all Hong Kong-based wholly owned subsidiaries of GF Securities. We provide full-range cross-border securities and financial services for customers by fully utilizing the brand, business and network advantages of GF Securities.
- Support various equity and Fixed Income portfolios, products include Stocks, Listed Futures and Options, FX, Corporate/Convertible Bonds;
- Act as Point of Contact to Portfolio Managers and external brokers/custodian/fund administrator to process Trade allocations, manage lifecycle events, Corporate Action, daily BAU function, Ad Hoc request in an accurately and timely manner;
- Perform key Operation Reconciliations and Control, checking of P&L reports to ensure proper check and balance while supporting the business;
- Perform root cause analysis and process improvement in order to enhance flow and operation efficiency;
- Participate in ad hoc projects, streamline front to back operation flow, reduce manual touch points where possible;
- Support Compliance in the maintenance and monitoring of various investment and business restrictions to ensure business is in compliance with all applicable laws, KYC/AML regulations and operational risk control procedures;
- Maintain portfolio accounting records and secondary account transaction such as corporate actions, fees and cash movements;
- Liaise with Fund Administrator for subscription, redemption and other requests for investors as well as assist in documents preparation for setting up or closure of private/public funds;
- Strong Equity and/or Fixed Income product knowledge;
- 3+ years of relevant experience, preferably in Operation/Middle Office within an or investment banking setting;
- Proven analytical skills and an interest in developing greater understanding of the products involved. The candidate will need to be able to determine a payoff from a term sheet, describe it and understand the risks associated with it;
- Familiarity with impacts on risk and P/L;
- An in-depth knowledge and high proficiency in Excel are required;
- Strong control and risk awareness background critical. Ability to recognize and flag high risk situations to management;
- Strong sense of accountability and responsibilities for owning issues through to resolution;
- Strong Communicator (articulate and literate), highly self-motivated, attentive to details, diligent and team player;
- Desire to improve processes and implement STP essential;
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating present & expected salaries and date of availability to Human Resources Department by clicking "APPLY NOW".
Further information about our group companies can be found at www.gfgroup.com.hk and www.gf.com.cn.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.