Associate, Business Analysis (6 months contract)
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Assist in User Acceptance Test (UAT) plans and cases preparation. Execute UAT and prepare UAT status reports Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Assist Business Analyst in UAT plan and test cases preparation
- Execute UAT and monitor the progress of UAT. Regularly report the status to Business Analyst / Project Manager
- Participate in regular UAT checkpoint and quality review meetings
- Follow up with the relevant IT teams for defect fixing and UAT deployments
- Support the post launch quality assurance
- Bachelor's degree with 1-2 year working experience in life or group insurance industry
- Good communication skill and positive service mindset with solid work experience in system testing is preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to communicate using Cantonese and English
- Solid organizational skills and able to work independently
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.