Associate Director, Digital HR (People Advisory & Partnering)
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Responsible for optimizing HR service efficiency and effectiveness for assigned HR community across the group (e.g. people advisors, business partners, recruiters, performance, talent & learning specialists) by streamlining processes and operationalizing new way of working for HR to focus on people advisory, business partnering and deep expertise for the business Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure elevated HR effectiveness by establishing measures, targets, systems, ways of working and monitoring needed to drive improvements on how HR deliver services to employee across the group
- Define, own and drive Global HCM Processes and related policies and ensure business units HR are aligned to global process, unless due to local regulatory requirements
- Conduct HCM process reviews, gather feedback from business unit HR and conduct research on external trends to identify further effectiveness / efficiency and robotic process automation (RPA) opportunities
- Participate in regular HR Change Board meetings to review, approve and prioritize improvement opportunities pipeline and deployment across the group
- Lead global process execution, aligning timelines with relevant HR COE (Centre of Excellence) and collaborating with business units HR in ensuring smooth delivery
- Engage relevant HR COE (Centre of Excellence) and business units HR on changes and facilitate peer-to-peer knowledge exchange and learning, including conducting training sessions and addressing queries where needed
- Actively engage with the group and business unit HR to ensure sufficient buy-in and adoption to any changes
Minimum Job Requirements
- Engage senior stakeholders at the group and local business unit
- Influence business unit HR to adopt new ways of working and mindsets,
- Work with leaders from cross-functional teams to achieve outcomes
- Externally, engage with external vendors and partners
- University graduate with at least 10 - 12 years of relevant experience of which 6 - 8 years in delivering and supporting large scale HR programmes in large company setting with regional Asia focus
- Experience in HR Cloud Solution (Workday) or any other Cloud HCM Solutions
- Familiar and experience with agile methodology
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as an ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously to successful completion in a fast-paced environment
- Optimistic; positive attitude; able to work in growing, fast paced environment; flexible and adaptable to change
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.