Associate, Risk Management (one-year contract)
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- BOC International
- 12 Feb 18 2018-02-12
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our capital market business.
- Assist business users in UAT related activities, include preparing test cases, executing tests, and recording test results for further review;
- Perform analysis on test results, verify against current processes and practices, and provide recommendations on issues resolutions;
- Monitor and keep track of projects / tasks statuses, and provide regular updates and reports to supervisors; and
- Assist to drive execution on project tasks / activities
- University degree holder of Computer Science or IT related
- At least 2 years experience in financial services technology and operations, Financial Industry skills should include a general understanding of back office operations, trading operations and relevant work experience in the banking and/or securities related industry.
- Knowledge and experience in Credit Risk is an advantage
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, with demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional results under tight timelines.
- Excellent team player
- Work independently with key focus and instructions provided
- Proficient in computer language, e.g. VBA, Python, Macro.
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidatee will be destroyed within six months.)