Associate, Service Delivery Engineer (Credit & Process Management), Consumer Banking, Risk Management Group
Business Function Risk Management Group (RMG) is responsible for the development and maintenance of risk management and internal control frameworks. We provide independent review and challenge to business to ensure that appropriate balance is considered in risk/return decisions. In addition, RMG is responsible for the monitoring and reporting on key risk issues of the Bank. To manage risk effectively and deliver strong financial performance, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure. Responsibilities
- Provide timeline planning and progress tracking for all projects and systems enhancement related to Credit department
- Communicate with relevant parties, including but not limited to Product Managers, Credit Policy owners, Credit Approval Managers, Collection Managers, Credit Operations Managers on the user requirements and assessment of impact on their respective area.
- Negotiate and manage with vendor on Functional Spec review process , SOW and conduct financial tracking
- Employ leading edge risk management tools to lead, develop and deploy credit strategies to optimize the consumer credit portfolios
- Develop and implement acquisition strategies and/or collection strategies accurately and timely in accordance with the credit policies approved by Management, Regulatory requirements as well as policies and standards within the Bank
- Coordinate UAT test planning and production release preparation with relevant parties
- Ensure proper documentation for project and enhancement material in respect of user requirements, change control procedures and audit trails of system changes.
- Support all system project & enhancement related to CBG Credit with issues completed and resolved promptly in order to meet the required timeline with business expectation and compliance with bank standard.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- University graduate or equivalent
- Secondary education plus 5 years or above experience in banking and project management
- 5 years or above experience in banking / financial industry OR project management
- Knowledge of Blaze, Vision+, Experian/NBSM, Experian/Probe SM and Debt Manager is a definite advantage
- Knowledge on Consumer Banking products, credit approval and collection process
- Strong analytical and logical mind with knowledge of SAS/SQL preferable
- Excellent interpersonal, coordination, project management and negotiation skills