- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Baker Tilly Hong Kong
- 25 Jan 18 2018-01-25
Baker Tilly Hong Kong : A leading firm of certified public accountants and business advisers in Hong Kong, being an affiliate of Baker Tilly International (“BTI”) network of professional accountants which is ranked 8th largest worldwide by fee income, specializes in providing its clients with a wide range of integrated services, including, but not limited to, audit & assurance, taxation compliance & advisory, risk advisory & internal control, forensic accounting, etc. Our firm is driven by 250 professional staff with offices in Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Macau.
- University graduate in Accountancy or Business Administration
- Qualified Members or finalist of ACCA / HKICPA or other relevant professional bodies
- 3-5 years relevant experience from CPA firms.
- Experience on audit of listed companies is an advantage but not essential
- Fluency on both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good time management
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Immediate availability is preferred
We offer an attractive remuneration package, excellent career prospects in a warm and friendly atmosphere. Our continuing expansion and growth offer numerous opportunities.
If you consider yourself the appropriate choice, please forward your CV and salary expectations with the application form to the Human Resources Department, 2/F 625 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong or by clicking "Apply".
Download Application Form - http://www.bakertillyhk.com/media/1229277/Experienced-hire-application-firm.pdf
Selected candidates will be notified by phone for interview arrangements within 4 weeks. Applications of unsuccessful candidates will be deleted immediately after screening.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Employer's Personal Data Policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.