Director at Pinpoint Asia Limited
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Automated QA Engineer to join a multinational development team in the FinTech space. You will be part of the award-winning international development team to drive the testing through their Agile model. Using the latest technology with greenfield development projects.
- You will be part of the scrum team to lead the testing function. Design and Plan the testing methodology and data.
- Automate back-end, API, and front-end test cases using tools such as Selenium Protractor.
- Perform and plan Unit, Component, System Integration Testing, and UAT through the Agile development cycle.
- Develop scripts and software for testing purposes that run in a continuous integration environment.
- Develop and manage test plans and test cases.
- Evaluate software testing results and give recommendations to the development team.
- Manage applications issues, incident management, root cause analysis, and resolution.
- Provide application monitoring to ensure the application delivery is meeting the planned performance.
- At least 4 years of experience in software testing and validation in web applications.
- Experience in writing Test Cases, Test Plans.
- Intimate knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle with expertise in QA processes and methodology, specifically in Agile and Continuous Integration.
- Hands-on test Automation Experience in Selenium testing, web/mobile applications, API Automation and Database Testing.
- Experience in multi-platform testing (desktop, tablet, mobile) and multi-browser testing.
- Hands-on experience in SOAP/RESTful APIs automation using SOAPUI Pro or Postman.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Bachelor degree from a reputed University
- Think outside the box, be innovative!
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at firstname.lastname@example.org and put Automated QA Engineer - InsurTech Unicorn in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 65791)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Digital Banking Product Lead - Leading Bank
2) KDB/Java Equity Developer - Tier-1 Investment Bank
3) VP, Front Office EQ DRVT Desk Development (Python/VBA) Manage