Big Data Specialist – Contract – International Bank
- Hong Kong
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- Gulf Connexions , EA Lizenz Nr.: 11S3102
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
Our client is a well-established IT solution provider in the region. They are now looking for specialist with relevant Big Data technologies and work on-site at a prominent bank. The bank is now undergoing a large scale transformation program, and you are expected to deliver architecture and implementations for the data domain of a function, and help optimizing complex systems.
- Provide design, architecture and implementation for the data domain of a function
- Define data’s domain, data models and analyze data stores implementation methods and patterns and ensure they are in line with the policy and regulations
- Data quality management, data governance, master data management, reference data management, meta data management
- Complex real time and batch data integration patterns, data ingress, egress management, data warehouse, datamart design principles and patterns
- Work closely with BI teams, the business and other architects (department/systems/products) and deliver efficient and secure solutions
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 7+ years working experience in IT industry, preferably in banking or finance insurance or telecommunication
- Proven track record in data design, architecture with high volume of data (petabytes) and providing strategic big data initiatives
- Experience in Big Data technologies, architecting Big Data application on Hadoop (incldes one of the following technologies: CDC, Kafka, Spark, NiFI, Kinesis, Hive, Presto) and Cloud technologies (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud)
- Good skills in managing Agile project, experience of using JIRA, Confluence
- Problem solver, analytic, enthusiastic, passionate about the latest technologies
- Strong communication skills in English and Chinese
Advance in your career and be a critical part of a large scale Big Data project. Competitive salary will be offered to selected candidate.
Interested parties please send your CV to emily.choi(at)gulfconnexions.com or call in at 3758 2494 for a confidential discussion.