- Acquire new accounts and promote general banking products
- Provide sales and service support to the banking centre, e.g. preparing regular reports and letters
- Handle general operations of the banking centre to ensure that regulatory compliance and the Bank's policies are strictly adhered
- Perform quality administrative support to the manager
- 5 subjects at Grade E / Level 2 or above in HKCEE / HKDSE, including Chinese, English and Mathematics
- 1-2 years of working experience is preferred
- Self-driven and service-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work under pressure
- Excellent command of MS word & Excel
- Good spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Fresh graduates will be considered
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.