- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Gulf Connexions , EA Lizenz Nr.: 11S3102
- 22 Sep 17
Our client is a top-tier IT solution provider in China and Hong Kong delivering various IT services to Banking and Finance, Telecom, Government, Manufacturing and Public service, etc. Solutions and services provided to banking industries include financial big data, mobile & Internet financial solutions, traditional finance solutions. Now they are seeking for Business Analyst (Commercial banking/Wealth Management) and deliver system implementation project in commercial banking/wealth management division for a leading international bank.
What you are responsible for:
- Focus on regional system implementation project in commercial banking or wealth management team in Agile & DevOps methodologies
- Coordinate with regional user, collect, analyze and manage changing user requirements
- Prepare test plan, test cases and lead User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure the business needs are met
- Responsible for documentation, regulatory, MIS reporting and workflow analysis, etc.
- Assist Project Manager in project planning, monitoring the schedules and milestones, and ensuring the deliverables are met with the user requirement
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Banking and Finance, Information Technology or related disciplines
- At least 5 years’ experience in banking industries in implementing automation projects of treasury system, trade finance system, regulatory reporting, risk management system, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work with different levels of management Project Management experience is preferred
- Experience in using Agile & DevOps is preferred
- Previously working in Mainland China and overseas countries would be an advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese and fluent in Putonghua
- Great exposure in managing projects in Hong Kong and China
- Touch base on different financial products and systems
- Work in a prestigious bank
- Competitive salary
Advance in your career path and deliver large scale regional projects for a well-established bank.
Interested parties please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call in at +852 3758 2494 for a confidential discussion.