- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Chinasoft International Technology Service (Hong Kong) Limited
- 21 Mai 19
CSI Interfusion (a ChinaSoft International company) is a leading global provider of IT consulting services, technical services, and outsourcing. We deliver superior results in the areas of Cloud Consulting, Software Development, Application Integration, Software Testing, Software Localization, Construction and Maintenance of Commerce Application Platforms, IT Outsourcing, and Operational Process Outsourcing (BPO). ChinaSoft International (HK354) was established in 2000 and listed on 20 June, 2003. ChinaSoft International group is based in Beijing and employs some 50,000 people at 26 subsidiaries worldwide, enhancing our global delivery model which covers technologically advanced countries such as the United States and Japan.
- Managing the capture, analysis and documentation of business process (including IT processes)
- Designing solutions or change interventions
- Create analysis of customer journeys and product functionality
- Helping define and track metrics and Key Performance Indicators for the product
- Oversee change management activities which can include diverse tasks such as timeline planning to stakeholder engagement
- Manage or collaborate in change interventions such as training and communication
- Tracking and documenting progress and managing status reporting
- Managing implementation of solutions
- Risk identification, risk reporting and devising interventions to mitigating risks
- Budget management and forecasting
- Management of external service providers
- Great understanding of technology and it application
- Demonstration of detailed technical understand of several technologies
- Working experience on agile projects and understand the application of agile
- Understanding of how DevOps works and how to utilize to in the agile process.
- Has development solutions using various technologies and can explain how they achieved this and the technologies used.
- Understanding and ability to apply Project Management discipline and portfolio management.
- Solid working experience in business or technical analysis
- Experience in presenting to senior stakeholder in both business and technology
- Communicate effectively with all levels of stakeholders
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Manager, Business Analyst