A Top Tier Investment Bank is currently looking for a Business Analyst / Project Manager - Asia Equity Derivatives and Prime Project (Senior Associate) to join their team. Our client is offering competitive remuneration. The successful applicant will be responsible for the set of tasks and techniques used to understand and drive the strategic change agenda for the Equity Derivatives and Prime Services business.
CIB Operations, BA / PM – Asia Equity Derivatives and Prime Projects
Our initiatives cover:
- Strategic system implementation / re-engineering
- New products and markets
- Efficiencies and control
- Business process improvements across Operations, Front Office & Technology
- Client offerings & strategies
- Regulatory change
Our trading desks are driving an aggressive innovation agenda to facilitate growth of the business so it is an exciting time to be working with us.
- Work closely with Trading, Product Development, Business Managers and Middle Office Leads to understand their needs and priorities.
- Coordinate and collaborate across business and technology functions to ensure comprehensive solutions are delivered.
- Define and manage the scope of projects, anticipating issues and proactively recommending solutions.
- Perform root cause analysis to distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Scope, elicit, analyse and document business requirements using a variety of techniques and tools.
- Keep your stakeholders and project teams engaged & motivated.
- Ownership and delivery of your portfolio of initiatives.
- At least 5 years experience working in the financial industry, understanding of Equity Derivatives Product Workflows and Detailed-oriented BA/PM skills as a must.
- Knowledge of Risk/PnL and Trade Management Processes, EOD Process, Reference Data Management as a big plus.
- Ability to analyze and document complex current state and future state processes using BPM tools.
- Excellent business analysis skills & a track record in delivering complex projects on behalf of Front Office / Operations / Technology.
- Experience with data analytics; using analytics tools to understand large volumes of data and use it to make decisions.
- Experience of preparing for and running UAT.
- Good understanding of trade processes and flows.
- Excellent problem solving skills to identify, understand and address operational and technical issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including senior executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- A self motivated individual, able to deliver with minimal supervision, whilst working effectively in a team.