A top tier global investment bank is looking for a Business Analyst with Equity Derivatives product knowledge to join their business transformation team. They are currently running a number of projects to improve and increase their Equities & Fixed Income platforms. They are looking to achieve this with automation and process enhancements. This BA will focus on working closely with the front office and sales teams to scope out their current product offerings.
- You will coordinate the firm's new business approval process from initiation to implementation
- You will perform analysis of the process and systems infrastructure and define the appropriate operating model for each new business proposal
- You will prepare documentation for each proposal with input from all stakeholders
- You will liaise with the new business governance group to obtain a go/no-go decision for proposals
- You will coordinate technical and business process change as appropriate and manage any related project implementations
- You will monitor and control the post implementation environments
- Strong business knowledge of Equity Derivatives in APAC market
- Proven experience in Business Analysis capacity working on complex projects across multiple business lines and domains
- Good understanding of IT processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more information on the work involved, please apply to the advert for immediate consideration.
You are also welcome to add me on LinkedIn. Just search for "Hugh Tinker" and you can easily find me.
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.