Attractive PM/BA position for experts in trading, settlement, or client statement reporting!
Your new company
The company is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
Your new role
The Firm’s Private Wealth Management Asia is an integrated business within Institutional Securities. The business provides highly personalized, best-in-class investment advice, execution services and wealth management and banking solutions to Ultra High Net Worth individuals and families across the region.
You will be a part of the Project Management Team is responsible for managing the transformation agenda of the business by developing solutions along with their technology and functional groups to generate value and targeted business outcomes:
1. Facilitate the development of strategic and tactical solutions with business partners, e.g., Sales, Trading Desks, Technology, Business Management, Operations, Risk, Compliance, and Legal, to achieve business objectives.
- Design solutions to help sales and trading desks optimize their daily tasks and adopt new regulations.
- Streamline pre-trade activities; Improve the selling processes and practices.
- Gather, clarify, and elaborate requirements with business stakeholders and other functional groups.
- Perform business analyses, conduct business feasibility studies, prepare user stories, outline acceptance criteria, and refine backlog.
- Facilitate UAT activities and conduct testing.
2. Plan and manage projects.
- Assist in defining the project scopes, process flows, deliveries, and timelines.
- Track deliveries and their timelines; Get stakeholders updated.
- Eliminate dependencies and blockers.
- Help measure the success of project deliveries.
- Collaborate with product owners to align the product roadmap with the requirement roadmap.
What you'll need to succeed
- University degree, majoring in business, finance, IT, or related disciplines
- Between 3 – 8 years of experience in project management or product development, covering trading platforms, trade settlement platforms, OR client statement/position reporting
- Good Understanding of trade lifecycle, e.g., order placement, execution, booking and settlement.
- Basic understanding of private banking and products
- Ability to facilitate discussions of complex topics effectively across business functions
- Ability to build key relationships, navigate complex resources, and adjust timeline
Good to have
- Experience in Agile development practice
- Basic understanding of structured products, selling processes, order taking, OR suitability framework
- Design thinking and UX design
What you'll get in return
- The opportunity to work in a top-tier global investment bank
- The opportunity to collaborate with like-minded individuals
- The career development opportunities with attractive salary
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse background to apply.