Business Analyst/ Project Manager- Digital Transformation x 3
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- TEKsystems Hong Kong
- 12 Jul 18 2018-07-12
The incumbent will take up dual responsibilities as Senior Business Analyst and Project Manager (Permanent). You will be aligning technology with business strategy and goals by being at the core of all project interactions. You will work directly with clients to gather requirements to analyze, design and implement technology best practice to enable business changes. You will be the experts both internally and externally for your deep functional and industry expertise, domain knowledge, and offering expertise.
In a “Business Analyst/ Project Manager” capacity:
- Manage business requirements gathering, analysis and documentation. Bridge business users and IT teams to ensure business requirements well address business needs and validate technical solution and/or processes fulfilling business needs
- Act as an agent between business users and technical teams to ensure delivery of effective solutions to meet business needs
- Work closely with business users and IT team to drive user testing exercise includes UAT preparation such as test scenario, test plan, test cases Perform pre-UAT QC cycles and manage UAT exercises
- Support impact option analysis to address issues, risks, dependencies and changes requests etc. for Sponsor/Management decision
- Coach and educate BA/project team members/business users to uplift project delivery effectiveness
- Be Center of Excellence (COE) to conduct train-the-trainer to project team members/business users and Change Delivery team to ensure key business knowledges are well documented and leveraged amongst the OrganizationIn a “Project Manager” capacity:
- Manage end to end delivery of projects/change initiatives in accordance with the Project Governance, Methodologies and Framework
- Facilitate Sponsor/Management to define business case, quality measurement plan and benefit realization plan (e.g. objectives, benefits, quality criteria, key success factors etc.),
- Develop and manage Project Management Plan (including scopes, timeline, resources, costs, risk and issues, interdependencies, assumptions etc.)
- Develop and manage project communication, change management and stakeholder engagement plans
- Identify and formulate solution to address issues, risks, dependencies and changes requests etc. that require escalation to Sponsor/Management decision
- Develop and implement project governance structure e.g. Steering Committees, project team, escalation point etc.
- Identify and agree end to end roles & responsibilities for coordinating various workstreams to achieve defined outcomes
- Develop and coach project team members to meet deliverables in accordance to enterprise governance methodology
- Conduct project closure after project launch to document lesson learnt and agree BAU handover
- Desired business or relevant tertiary qualifications with more than 6+ years’ hands-on experience in business analysis with some project management exposure in insurance/financial industry
- Agile/Scrum experience is plus
- Proven track record in hands on end to end scoping, feasibility study, business analysis, QA & testing under multinational, complex and matrix organizational environment
- Ability to work independently in high pressured, timeline driven environment
- Good communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Strong analytic, problem solving, planning & implementation skills
- Energetic with “can-do” attitude
- Professional certification in Business Analyst and/or Project management is preferable
- Good Communication Skills, Cantonese preferred.
If interested, please send your CV to Kiran Motwani or call in at 3473 3242 for a confidential discussion.