• Facilitate requirements workshops to engage the various stakeholders to elicit and validate business requirements.
• Lead and manage issues during UAT, and ensure all requirements have proper traceability.
• Possess excellent business & technical subject matter knowledge.
• Leverage the subject matter experts in T&O in delivery of structured and well-thought through solutions.
• Become an effective "bridge" between users and technology.
• Respond promptly to issues raised, through good understanding of business, operational and technical considerations, and recommend sound solutions.
• Ensure traceability of requirements in each stage of the project.
• Implemented solutions should meet most of the business needs, thereby suggesting there are no gaps from the user requirements.
Education and Relevant Experience:
• At least 5 years' experience in a job.
• Business Analyst role in banking (Wholesales/Treasury) is a must.
• In-depth knowledge with at least one Treasury system.
• Sound knowledge of Treasury products
• CBAP certification will be an advantage
• Understand and practiced Agile delivery in cross-functional teams
• Articulate and persuasive, with excellent writing and presentation skills.
• High level of attention to detail.
• Excellent knowledge of front to back processes related to the Treasury business.
• Basic level of of technology skills and able to work with various technical SMEs during solutioning.
• Able to bridge business and technology
• Good inter-relationship Skills
• Adaptable, disciplined and focused
• Pleasant and dynamic personality, with a sense of humour
• Open-minded, able to think out-of-the-box, able to address problems in creative and efficient way
If you’re interested in applying this opening, please kindly send your latest resume with current and expected salary stated to email@example.com for application. Should you have any questions, please feel free to reach Ms. Li at 2575 5587