Assist the Department Head in formulating strategies, developing business initiatives and planning marketing campaigns for developing personal line business mainly with broker partners.
- Assist the Department Head in formulating strategies, developing business initiatives and planning marketing campaigns for developing personal line business mainly with broker partners.
- Enhance the relationship with existing partners and drive them with new campaigns and initiatives to achieve business objectives.
- Acquire new partners and set up with a sustainable business model.
- Drive different sales and customer campaigns for driving new business.
- Conduct business reviews and post-launch reviews with partners to present an improvement plan and new initiatives.
- Draft and work out campaign targets, various documentation/details with various internal and external stakeholders and ensure smooth execution.
- Provide regular Market Intelligence and business insights/analysis
- Degree Holder, preferably in marketing or business-related subjects
- At least 5 years of experience in the life insurance sector preferably on the brokerage/IFA channel
- Solid local market knowledge and experience
- Entrepreneur spirit, can-do attitude, and good problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently and under tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, responsible proactive and take ownership and personal responsibility
- A hard-working team player, enthusiastic and adaptable
- Must be fluent in Cantonese and English