Our client is a renowned multinational banking group seeking for a Business Finance professional at Manager (VP) level to join and responsible for the consumer, corporate & institutional and private banking businesses.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Prepare analysis reports for financial performance tracking and support the management on business decision-making.
- Partner with business and involve in the communication of business development strategy and performance monitoring.
- Manage the business finance process such as forecasting and budgeting.
- Responsible for ensuring accounting treatments in compliance with the bank’s standard and regulatory requirements.
- Establish controls to ensure data integrity, identify potential risks and followed with appropriate activities for risk mitigation.
- Maintain effective communication with key stakeholders regarding any governance, conduct and compliance matters
- Drive and maintain the best values and Code of Conduct within the bank.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- At least 10 years of finance & accounting experience in banking industry ideally from consumer, corporate & institutional and private banking.
- Solid experience in financial and management reporting.
- Capable to partner with the business and communicate with top & reginal management and key stakeholders.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Attention to details with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency of MS Office particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
Please contact Gap Cheung at +852 2436 6106 or email your cv directly in word format with job reference number: JO0000008269 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days, we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.