Our client is a large multinational investment manager. Due to massive business expansion in multiple directions and across borders, the company has recently added new headcounts for Business Intelligence System Analysts to join their team (multiple roles). These roles initially start off as a contract position, with a view to extend or convert into a permanent position.
As a Business Intelligence System Analyst, you will be responsible for the following:-
- Act as an application SME to work with internal teams (IT, end users, etc.) as well as external vendors
- Analyze data requirements
- Design system interfaces and data flow for upstream/downstream feeds
- Develop test scenarios, use cases for system integration testing, unit testing, regression testing, etc.
- Support end users with UAT
- Lead and conduct training to end users and IT stakeholders
To be considered for this role as a Business Intelligence System Analyst, you possess the following:-
- University degree in Computer Science or IT related disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in investment IT systems development and support
- Hands on experience with MicroStrategy, PowerBI, etc.
- Well versed in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Additional advantage for candidates with programming knowledge in VB, .NET, and Java.
- Immediately available candidates will have an added advantage