Business Strategy Manager
To assist the coordination and implementation of a project under instruction of a project manager, tasks including:
- Coordinate and achieve the missions of various departments of a working group complete, such as: drafting and submitting of user requirements, revision of system operation or business workflow, preparation of UAT, meeting arrangement etc.
- Monitoring progress of various departments, timely report any problem encountered.
- Basic understanding of the front to back systems of finance business, coordinate different parties in working out new system plan and new business workflow, as to enhance the overall finance business.
- Assist the design of UAT approach.
- Find out and help the designated departments to draft system requirement
- Responsible for maintenance of user access rights, static data, market data and system configuration.
- Depending on the project progress, be prepared to complete missions under a tight schedule
- Tertiary education in Engineering, Information Systems or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience, solid business knowledge in finance industry and handling the medium or large scale IT projects
- Experience in managing a project team is an asset
- Sound knowledge of managing business of finance products( e.g. FX, stocks, Interest rates, bonds, various derivatives and structural products).
- Good report writing skills in Chinese and English
- Fluency in verbal and written English, Chinese and Mandarin communications is essential.
- Strong proficiency in use of Microsoft Office tools (MS Word, Excel, Power Point), Chinese & English input.