Business Technology Manager (SAE)
- Perform business and user requirement analysis
- Acting as the primary liaison between business and IT units
- Manage IT project implementation
- Monitor the project progress and resolving occurred problems
- Provide strong support to business users
- Prepare various management reports
- Degree holder or above in Business Studies, Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines
- 3+ years of relevant experience in business analysis.
- Experience in eBanking applications such as Online Banking and Mobile Banking is advantageous but not mandatory
- Solid experience to liaise with all relevant parties in IT or Business and work with business stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, willing to work in competent, challenging and team-work environment
- Good command in both written and spoken Chinese and English, knowledge of the Mandarin is a plus.