- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Fusion Systems Limited
- 12 Feb 18 2018-02-12
Fusion Systems is looking for software quality assurance staff to join the fast growing financial services team in Hong Kong.
Fusion Systems Limited
Fusion Systems is one of Asia’s fastest growing financial IT services firms with offices in Tokyo, Shanghai, Singapore, Los Angeles, Australia and Hong Kong. Our highly capable consultants provide project management, advising, design, implementation, and on-site support services within the region. Fusion Systems is positioned to dynamically respond to changing market conditions and leverage them to deliver exceptional service and value to our clients.
At Fusion Systems, we work together as a team to promote growth and excellence in all our employees. We strive to create an environment that provides unparalleled opportunities to excel in today’s global marketplace. Our consultants are comprised of experienced and skillful bilingual professionals from diverse local and international backgrounds. Fusion consultants provide exceptional value to clients through innovative application of diverse technologies. Our professionals design solutions to meet today’s needs while providing the flexibility and foundations to adapt to tomorrow’s challenges. In order to achieve our goals we support, mentor, and train our people to be exceptional.
If you are searching for a growing and exciting company you can be “part of” and not just “work for,” then Fusion Systems is the answer for you. We are currently looking for enthusiastic and skilled professionals who are focused on delivering results and exceeding expectations. Apply today!
Fusion Systems is seeking multiple C++ developers to join our growing financial application development team. The ideal candidate should have solid experience developing applications using C++, threads, templates, system and network programming APIs on Linux and/or Windows platforms.
The successful candidate will benefit from on-the-job training and participation in a highly motivated team that is:
- Developing ultra-low-latency financial trading applications
- Implementing and upgrading exchange connectivity for Asia markets
- Developing new features for algorithm trading, risk management, etc
- Conducting Unit and Integration Testing
- Transforming Business Requirements into C++ Implementations
Positions are open in Hong Kong and Tokyo.
- Good English communications skills
- Strong design and implementation capabilities
- C++ template meta-programming including C++11 features, SFINAE, etc.
- Solid experience as a C++ developer
- Solid understanding of software development methods & lifecycle
- Software test & debugging techniques
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Enthusiasm for solving challenging problems
- Enjoy working in a high-energy, dynamic environment
- Agile methods & tools
- Securities trading application development experience
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix kernel programming
- Network programming and TCP stack implementations
- In-memory databases
- System and application performance turning
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and dynamic team responsible for creating and supporting medium to very large applications. If you are looking for a challenge and rewarding career, Apply Today!
Interested candidates, please send your CV with salary expectations through 'Apply'.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and for recruitment purposes only. We may retain the applications and refer suitable applicants to other vacancies under Fusion Systems Limited.