• Perform & ensure KYC due diligence check on new client onboarding and existing client structure.
• Responsible for day to day management of the Hong Kong KYC function
• Conduct risk assessment, determine risk rating on the latest HK AMLO requirements and internal policy
• Perform negative news and name screening with proper justification.
• Conduct data analysis, prepare presentation and MIS
• Understand, and update any changes on internal policies and operation procedure
• Work with minimal supervision and is required to exercise independent judgement, discretion and decision making
• Ad hoc tasks as assigned
• University graduate with at least 10 years experiences in client onboarding
• Strong organizational, planning and management skills
• Good knowledge of regulatory trends and developments
• Details oriented and well organized
• Strong interpersonal skills, good in both written and spoken English and Chinese